Wednesday, November 24, 2021

6 of my Favorite Authors

 I have always loved to read. I would read every book I had and eventually read the newspaper when I ran out of books to read. Of course I prefer some authors over others. I decided to make a list of my top 6 authors. Maybe you've heard of them and read some of their work or maybe you will find your next read.




Jack London




  • Call of the Wild
  • The Sea Wolf
  • White Fang
  • To Build a Fire




Edgar Allan Poe


  • The Raven
  • The Fall of the House of Usher
  • The Murders in the Rue Morgue 
  • The Tell-Tale Heart




Thomas Harris


  • Silence of the Lambs
  • Cari Mora
  • Black Sunday
  • Red Dragon




Rupi Kaur


  • Home Body
  • The Sun and Her Flowers
  • Milk & Honey




William Shakespeare


  • The Tempest
  • Hamlet
  • Mac Beth
  • Romeo and Juliet




Danielle Rollins (Vega)


  • The Merciless
  • The Haunted
  • Survive the Night
  • Stolen Time












No comments:

Post a Comment